The Tracking Labels page allows you to customize the layout of your banner pages and thermal labels with a high level of flexibility and functionality. Create your own from scratch, or clone and customize one of the six default tracking labels we provide to get you started.
View tracking labels
New Tracking Label: Create a new tracking label.
We provide six default tracking labels based on the most popular types of envelopes and labels. They all include the word default in the name. These tracking labels must be cloned before editing can take place.
- #10 (double window default)
- #10 / 6 x 9.5 (single window default)
- 4 x 2.5 Label (default)
- 6 x 9.5 (double window default)
- 9 x 12 (double window default)
- Traveler Page for 4 x 2.5 Label (default)
Edit an existing tracking label.
Delete an existing tracking label.
Clone an existing tracking label.
Create a new tracking label
Tracking Label Name and Size
- Name: Name of the tracking label
- Label Size: Choose the size of the tracking label
- Barcode Type: Choose a barcode type for the tracking label.
- IMPB 30 = 22 digit tracking number and slightly shorter barcode length (default)
- IMPB = 26 digit tracking number and slightly longer barcode length
- Create Traveler Page: A traveler page is a unique ID that represents the tracking number for members of organizations who create mail pieces that must travel to their mailroom for tracking label application (e.g. 4 x 2.5 thermal label). Traveler pages are affixed to a mailing by the mail piece creator, sent to the mailroom and when arriving in the mailroom are scanned by the mailroom administrator to create the tracking label with a USPS compliant IMpb barcode (tracking number) that will be permanently affixed to the mailing before being placed in the mailstream.
- See an example of a traveler page here.
Tracking Label Fields: Choose which fields appear on the tracking label, their position on the page, and the font size.
- Show Field: Choose the fields you want displayed on the tracking label.
- Horizontal: Choose the X position of the field.
- Vertical: Choose the Y position of the field.
- Note: Horizontal and vertical values should be entered in points. 72 points = 1 inch
- Font Size: Adjust the font size.
- Display Field Name: Choose to display the field name on the tracking label. See an example of Display Field Names enabled here. See an example of Display Field Names disabled here.
- Select 1st line of address to add the tracking number above the sender/return address.
- Select Omit Location Name to omit the name of the location in the sender/return address on the tracking label if the user is assigned to a location.
Tracking Label Logo: To add an image to the tracking label, make sure you have uploaded the image to e-Certify on the Images page.
- Show Logo: Check this box to display the image on the tracking label.
- Horizontal: Choose the X position of the image.
- Vertical: Choose the Y position of the image.
- Width: Choose the width of the image.
- Height: Choose the height of the image.
- Note: Horizontal, vertical, width, and height values should be entered in points. 72 points = 1 inch
- Maintain Aspect Ratio: Check this box to maintain the aspect ratio of the image to avoid stretching it out of proportion.
- Image: Images you have uploaded to e-Certify will appear here. Select the image you want displayed on the tracking label.